Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Orbit the Moon Once.

A few days ago I had a dream that I won a sweepstakes and a trip to orbit the moon once on a newly invented "rocket plane". It seated about 30 people, 2 seats on each side of the aisle. I told them I wanted to think about the trip because I was scared of flying and wanted Dan to come with me. The trip was also a month and I needed time to prepare. They told me the plane was leaving right now and I had no time to think about it. I got on and everyone else had someone with them. The seat next to me for my guest was empty. I called Dan and he told me how dangerous he thought it was and that I shouldn't go but it was too late. The plane took off into space, I could feel the force of the flight pushing me back in the seat. I was terrified and I knew it'd be at least a month til I could get home again. We got up to the moon, came around the far side on our return path. The lights went out, our engines failed. Oxygen masks came down but no air was flowing. We floated silently. I was sad because I knew I'd never see Dan again.

No comments:

Post a Comment