Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chompers

Last night my dream centered around my teeth. I've read lots of things about teeth and dreams. Anxiety, money, others' perception of you, your perception of yourself, pregnancy, etc. I'm pretty sure this one is nothing deep for me. I grind my teeth at night.

I was walking down a summer road, lots of green lawns, white fences, big trees. I crunched down on something and realized it was my tooth so I spit it out like a wad of gum and looked down at it. It was an entire row of teeth, like dentures, all connected. I thought it was strange but it didn't really bother me. There was something else in my mouth so I spit that out. There was another tooth, cracked into a million pieces. I felt around with my tongue and half my teeth were gone. This seemed perfectly normal to me. I mean I wanted my teeth back but I was just a little disappointed.

I woke up and felt around my teeth with my tongue again, all my teeth are still intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment