Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Hairy Situation

Last night every time I closed my eyes I'd dream about cutting hair. I find it really annoying to go to work and then come home and think about work and then go to sleep and dream about work. It makes for a really long work day.

It wasn't just cutting hair though, it was royally screwing up hair in this ongoing dream. I dreamed that I was doing a haircut but every cut I made looked like total crud. I'd try to fix it and it would just get worse. The client would yell and cry and I didn't know what to do. I kept waking up in a sweat! I even got up and drank some water, turned on the light trying to wash the dream away from my brain but when I laid back down, there it was.

Of course when 8am rolled around I was sleeping super soundly but it was time to get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment