Friday, August 17, 2012

The Originals

I have two dreams I remember having from a very early age. The first one was that it was a very rainy, gloomy day and we lived in a house with a huge front yard, woods in back, and a TON of windows. A babysitter was watching me, the rain was beating on the windows and this frog came into the house. He was wearing one of those ruffled clown collars and had a staff like some sort of king, and he talked. He told me he was going to kill me and I called the police. The police came and he disappeared. They all called me crazy and no one believed me. The police left and the frog came back to torment me til I woke up.

The second dream was a recurring one about OJ Simpson actually, way before he was ever in trouble for anything. I was taking a tour of a prison and the warden was leading us around. We got to the electric chair and he said they were going to give a demonstration. OJ was in the hot seat. The warden told me I could hold his hand and feel the electricity but that it wouldn't hurt me. I really didn't want to do it but felt pressured somehow so I held OJ's hand as they electricuted him. I could feel the current and it hurt me. I let go and there were clay flower pots on the windowsill. I pushed them out one by one and watched them break on the sidewalk below.

So now am I crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment