Friday, August 17, 2012

A Few Random Dreams

A couple nights ago in my dream I logged into Facebook (yes, Facebook has entered my dreams) and it said, "New Life Event: Lindsey is Dead". I wasn't even shocked in my dream just a little disappointed and thought "I wonder why it says that because I don't feel dead".

Last night it was my mother and I packing up from a trip we were on. It was time to go home and our stuff was just EVERYWHERE. We couldn't figure out what was mine and what was hers. I needed to take a shower and I couldn't figure out how the shower worked. It had a strange hose and the door wouldn't stay shut so people kept coming in. It was really quite a frustrating dream overall. Nothing was going right at all.

Another dream I've had recently was that I went to the Lincoln Park Zoo and got to the bear enclosure and there were people in there instead. I asked why there were in there and they said it was their turn and soon it would be mine. I have no idea what that meant.

Maybe I need to find a dream interpreter? I'm sure all of it would be stress or anxiety dreams. I wish I could tell the future or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment